Tuesday, April 7, 2015

St. Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub


 I really like this product I tried it on a whim in 2014 and that was a great choice. 
I had gone to a closeout store and had seen this Apricot scrub not seeing any review or anyone telling me what they knew about it I bought it for $5 to try it out.  Well this was great so good I began to
use it 3 times a week.
They have different ones that help with acne, or pores, refreshing skin to shower exfoliators and body wash. The price is also great some ranging from $4-6, ranging from 1.5 oz. to 2 oz to . They can be found in any drugstore or online on amazon.com/ drugstore.com.

The one I have using lasted me for around 6 months and it’s a gigantic tube containing 10 oz. This directed towards any part of your body and face so when summer comes around I use this on my skin to remove winters harsh grasp. I dampen my skin in and then rub this gently in circular motions and then just rinse it off. 

I currently introduced this to 3 friends of mine who love this as well. One of which has very fry skin, another very oily and they all like it. They claim it keeps their skin looking nice and smooth. The smell is amazing and some people say if you mix a little of the scrub and coconut oil it will leave your skin looking like you drank a gallon of water every day.

So I truly recommend this as a multiuse product that can help you save money, and is readily available.

What the company says:

This scrub gets its cleansing power from 100 percent natural apricot extract, corn kernel meal, walnut shell powder, and glycerin. These ingredients work together to reveal a healthy, radiant complexion. Apricots contain high levels of purifying carotenoids (like Vitamin A) and anti-oxidants to gently nourish and moisturize skin. Glycerin further replenishes moisture so skin feels soft and smooth. Corn kernel meal comes directly from dried corn and is a gentle but powerful exfoliant that promotes cell turnover and regeneration for softer, brighter skin. Walnuts have a hard shell that once ground serves as another all-natural, effective exfoliant.
Sulfate-Free and Hypoallergenic
Designed to be gentle and non-irritating, St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub is free of sulfates and paraben. Its creamy formula is also oil-free, non-comedogenic (so it won't cause breakouts), and dermatologist tested, making it a great choice for all skin types.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment