Monday, April 20, 2015

glambot review

Ok so I have been watching youtubers talk abut makeup outlets. where people have tried out makeup, high end/ mac/ limited edition products,  but no longer want it. its bought by the company who sanitize those products to prevent the spread of germs and any weird feeling you may have. I kept hearing Lizzy from What-Would-Lizzy-Do talk about how great it is.
 So I bit the bullet and I checked out their website. They did have a lot of high end brands to choose from such as Givenchy, Nars, too faced, Laura Mercier, Stilla, Anastasia, but what caught my eye was the benefits erase paste.  I have been interested in trying it for years but somehow never got around to it.
they were having a sale on it for 9.99 for 30% of it, which is honestly a bit much because 50% full would be 9.99 because the full cost of one is $20.
But its a great way to try it, and I don't go through concealers too quickly. So I place my order on April 6 and received it around the 16th, so it was a bit of a wait but I was super happy to see how it came packaged.
it came in a bag inside of a bag, inside a bubble wrap bag, taped together with a glambot approved sticker. it looked untouched, but just for safety of mind I used a alcohol spray bottle  on it. it worked just like I thought it would smooth and creamy, and the color was just right. So overall im impressed and whenever I want to try something super expensive or limited edition I'll check to see if they have it first.

    
What the company says:
 Glambot was founded by a tried and true makeup hoarder. She loves makeup and all the glamour it represents. After trying the various online makeup bartering and trading communities, she experienced the major downsides of these communities, such as swap lifting, counterfeits, items arriving damaged in the mail, or worst of all --items in unusable condition. Instead of abandoning the makeup community entirely, she decided to improve and unite it! In May 2013, Glambot quickly grew to become the online destination for the largest collection of rare, limited edition and discontinued items from highly sought after and coveted makeup brands. So come on and experience the glam! We add new items every day!





No comments:

Post a Comment