Thursday, April 16, 2015

April Birchbox

Birchbox is a $10 a month subscription box including beauty products skin care products hair care products and lifestyle products. each month they are doing a different box, sometimes with different companies like this months Rifle Paper Co. The offer different systems for multiple types of customers. Customers with over 500 points get to choose the box that they want called sample choices. those who aren't on the 500 points get a regular box but I don't necessarily get to choose their samples but of course you can personalize things to your taste with their quiz. But they also have a great reward system you can choose to review all the parts in the parks each product is worth 10 points. So in one box you can earn 50 points and within a year you should be able to hit that 500 but you can also use those points and their shop where they allow you to purchase things every hundred. I believe is $10. And this shop is very well equipped with so many options and so many different brands that sometimes aren't available and stores.
This month it was a very beautiful flower design with chorally pink. background. in this box there was a --BEAVER Hydro nutritive moisturizing shampoo 2 fluid ounces / 60ml full size retails for $15
-BEAVER hydro  nutritive repairing conditioner 1.3 fluid ounces / 40ml full price retail for $16.00
-Cargo swimmales water resistant blush. 11 oz/ 3.19 g full size retails for $26
-LAQA and COO. Sheer lip tube pencil. In the color honey pot, 2 grams or 0.p7 oz , full size retails for $20
-whish body butter in blueberry full-size retail for $24 holds 22ml/.75 FL oz
I'm extremely excited over the blush which is super pigmented it is an orange blush with golden pigments kind of like the Nars Orgasm blush. I'm not too excited over the body butter just because I have so many I wasn't even a big fan of the lip crayon it kind of went patchy on me and the color isn't something that I would prefer. Failover the commissionaire and Shampoo other I don't understand why they give us more shampoo and conditioner I guess some people use more shampoo but I'm not really one of those.
It wasn't bad I really like 3 out of the 5 but . Maybe i really might like this body butter and I'm just not giving it a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment