Monday, April 6, 2015

Gorgio Armani Luminous silk foundation Round 2


Gorgio Armani Luminous silk foundation

The second try:

On the second try I used a silicon based primer, the foundation and a loose setting powered by Marsk.

The difference:

The foundation lasted 8 hours but by blush began to fade around hour 6. Still gave a satin look, but with a little more coverage then than the first time. Once again I’m not really impressed by this product but I’ll continue to try this out. I really recommend setting this with a light powder if you want it to last more than 5 hours. The coverage is not impressive and it lacks in pigmentation.
If you really want this the only way to make it last is to have dry skin and a trusty powder. I think that helped the gross feeling of tackiness on the skin.

Whom would enjoy this?

Well the only people this would work for is those who have an already even complexion and just want a natural skin brightening effect. To which case I would also just recommend a tinted moisturize which is just as effective.   

No comments:

Post a Comment