Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Beauteque monthly mask maven April

Mask Maven a $15 subscription box  which provides you with 9 thru 11 mask every month most of which are in Korean or Japanese but do not fret it comes with an instruction card which tells you how to use your mask . You can subscribe for 3 months, 6 months and the whole year. With the option to subscribe monthly. Its an automatic renewal. Here to talk about April mask maven today we got 8 sheet mask, one two-step pore eraser and a girls cheek patch.
I received
* juicy sheet mask in  pomegranates by Holika Holika
* Juicy's sheet mask in mango by Holika Holika
* hyaluronic acid camillia by Han aka
* My Beauty Diary Red Vine mask
* Korean ginseng mask by Etude house
* leaders Mediu, amino moisture mask
*  fresh Cohen and Q10 mask sheet by 3w Clinic
* My Beauty Diary Mexico cactus mask

Others
*2 step eraser by Hanaka
* red cheeks girls patch by Tony Moly
Honestly really like it, they seem consistent with their brands . which is good if you really want to try more of the brand but they do include new ones. I do think that after my May one I will get the BB bag. But this was great.  I got the email on the 10 and received it 4 days later I'm so impressed with the shipping.  

No comments:

Post a Comment