Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Bellepierre Lip and cheek stain review

5g/0.176oz
 $20
This lip and cheek stain is unlike others I have previously used, this is more of a cream based stain. they have 2 shades available one in a pink shade the other in  corral pink. I received the pink one in a old subscription box called Beauty box5. this was one if my first cream cheek/lip stains, it wasn't amazing but t wasn't bad.
My experience;
   I was excited to see a pink stain for once, and with my luck it was super pigmented but sadly very Barbie cool pink. Which don't tend to look good with yellow based tan skin tones. but it lasted a very longtime on the cheeks but not on the lips (plus it made my teeth look yellow). So for a while I used this a base to place more favorable blush colors. this allowed my blush to last longer.
the consistency was very creamy but not so easy to blend, I had to warm it up between my fingertips to allow a smooth application.
Do you need it?
     Honestly no, a regular non-expensive blush will do. A specific thing I have in mind is the Maybelline bouncy blush which doesn't claim to be  stain but does both equally as well. its less then half the price of the bellapierre and has so many more colors.

What the company said.
Unlike traditional stains that are hard to apply, this oil-free Cheek and Lip Stain will finish off any look with great ease and is super blend-able. Available in Pink or Coral.With your finger apply a small amount to your lips as you would with any lip balm. Apply a small amount to apples of your cheeks and blend for a just-pinched hue.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment