Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Korean skincare haul

If you don't know already I'm very interested in Korean products Skin products. so I found these two web sites online one I have been using for around couple months it's called Imomoko,  and the other is called beauty net korea, they're both very awesome sights and very well known. I'm a moco is one that's very common on YouTube you can find review the suggestions of my people were interested like I am in Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese, Chinese, Japan skincare products and/or makeup products and sometimes lifestyle, bath, clothing, and snacks. But beauty net was new to me and I saw a preview of them by one of my favorite Australian youtubers Shannan XO. so I decided to give it a whirl and I was very very happy you have a lot of cool specific products brands and the stuff usually goes on sale unlike imomoko where they have a steady rates. But the bad thing is to take a little bit longer to ship because Imomoko has a warehouse in California that allows products to get to Americans faster but Beauty net ships all over the world. They also have a lot of samples to choose from but if you want to buy some samples or something before you actually know by the full product they offer you multiple samples from anywhere from 2 to 6 dollars depending on the company and its product which is super awesome because you want to know what you're investing your money in before you buy it.
What I got from Imomoko:
• I got 2 I got to magie cochon on the collagen jelly packs,  they were on sale 2 for $14 and I usually get mines for around $13 but thats just one. I do like it and I have tried to previously it does smell like grape jelly but its in a brown color it is super jiggly and melts into the skin.
• the next thing I got was 2 back up lip mask by choosy in peach. We hope to hydrate the lips after exfoliation making them appear plump and healthy so if you suffer from dry lips this is something that you might want to check out and the great thing is it's only about $1.
•The last thing was a super elastic bust cream by  Elizavecca Milky piggy. If you go with my previous blog I told you about the same brand before, and how it completely enjoy their foaming cleanser. So I thought I'd give this a try. The price of this was I think 13 dollars.
Beauty net Korea:
• TonyMoly banana sleeping pack samples 10 for $3
• 2 Skin food samples of their Gold caviar cream with 10 in each both for $3 each pack
•2 Skinfood royal honey nutrition essence for anti-wrinkle effect 10 in each for $4 each pack.
• Etude house moistfull super collagen essence for $5 10 samples
• IOPE whitening luminous perfection serum full size 4 $15 because they're having a special
• secret key snail repairing essence full-size around $15
Their samples,
- TonyMoly panda dream eyepatch -TonyMoly intense care do affect sleeping pack
-TonyMoly banana hand milk
- Skinfood premium lettuce and cucumber watery cream
- TonyMoly avocado rich cream
- TonyMoly regencia Homme Multi Fluid

I really enjoy Korean products because they have a lot more competition than American skin care. They have so many options to choose from and if I could even give out samples and with every order even for just a regular non super expensive makeup skin care is really awesome it gives you the opportunity to try things see if you like something different. And the thing is that Korean products are expanding the beau ty boarders.  Their skincare tends to be very concerned over the effects of anti aging removing dark spots and overall hydration of the skin which is what helps keep people looking young. So if you're interested in Korean skincare I suggest checking out these websites I'm not going to paid by them or anything but I do use them. and I think that everyone should be able to skin care which is something that Asian countries are familiar with that. they even have skin care lines for men if you feel like this stuff is too girly or they look to pink or anything like that. Is very affordable. They attempt to use our natural products or ingredients that are very good for your skin. So if you want to check them out go crazy slime and it's not too expensive which is what everyone needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment