Monday, April 13, 2015

Elizavecca Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask

$13-16
100 g
This is a very famous Korean beauty brand that is really hitting the shelves in America more people are trying carbonated bubble clay mask thanks to the presence of more Korean beauty products availability online and in beauty stores.
I have seen this a lot due to beautiques BB bags, imomoko,  and memebox.  At this point I couldn't wait, a foaming mud mask cleanser, like omg how awesome. I am aware that glam - glow makes one but it's $38 and I wasn't handing over that much until I know it's really going to work for my dry skin.
 
Companies claim:
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask is a bubble mud pack that provides pore cleaning and black head removal. One thing to keep in mind is this isn't meant for extremely dry skin or overly sensitive.
  • The carbonated bubbles gently massage the pores. Suitable for all skin types. Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask contains Green tea extract, Pomegranate extract and Extract powder of charcoal.
  • After paste mask to your skin for 5 minutes, bubbles are generated. Add some water to skin and massages two more minutes, effect of cleansing is maximized. 

  • My experience
    when I received my cute little box I noticed the adorable caricature of a pig using a mud mask  and on top  cute little bunny wearing sunglasses. when opened inside the box was multiple bunnies wearing sunglasses and underneath them the companies name.
    It came with a mini spoon and with a lid. I removed the protective lid because sometimes it would be hard to open. The product inside is like a slimy substance which is a dark gray color.
    The effects on my skin 
    The product requires a more than I would like to really bubble.  You need to apply a thick layer and rub into the skin. After it warms up you leave it in your clean skin for 8-10 minutes and the bubbles will turn a light grey color.  It also gives you the option of using water after ten minutes on to the foaming cleanser to really help get any residue off the skin. Leave that on for 2 minutes more and wipe off with a cloth and then some water and that's it.

    My skin did feel clean and bright but not completely stripped of all oil's.  My black heads were gone  and my skin looked clear. My pores did shrink and my skin felt firmer.
     
    Would I recommend this? 
    Hells yah! I really enjoy using this, it did what it's supposed to do without killing my skin off. Plus the packaging is supper cute. 

    Where you can purchase this:
    Imomoko-http://www.imomoko.com/elizavecca-carbonated-bubble-clay-mask-16059.html
    Amazon
    Beauteque
    03moo

     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment