Friday, April 10, 2015

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

Instant pore eraser
Price rage $4.55 -6.99
0.67 FL or 20 ml
It comes in a blue squizzy tube.
I  didn't feel like this filled my pores but did give a smooth canvas. this is a very silicone primer, but not the good kind. I have the sephora one and it does blend into the skin. Did leave a film over the face that helped texture. As for being a primer it doesn't help for longevity, or any real blurring effect. It also clogged my pores leading to little bumps on my my skin.
This has a slight baby powder scent, but it does give a texture balance.

What the company says:
new beauty secret: a post-moisturizer, pre-foundation primer that works as an instant skin smoother for ultimate light reflection. When layered on your clean moisturized face, you haven’t seen smooth until you’ve tried Baby Skin. This instant skin smoother immediately erases the look of pores so you can wear it alone or under foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment