Thursday, April 2, 2015

March wantable Box (makeup)

I have just received my wantable box today. And I'm definitely delighted with what I received. I have been subscribed to wantable boxes for almost a year, in which I have tried the accessories box and the box and the intimate the box, I have never tried the current Fitness box but I'm not too interested. But I have digressed, I personally love the makeup box and the accessories box and this is my review for the makeup box. This month I received:
- bodyography loose complexion powder in almond
- Mirabella wildflower glory cheeky blush
-Frankie rose cosmetics lip gloss in sangria
- Yourminerals Swedish Winter highlighter.
The whole value of my box was 93 dollars and I only paid 32 dollars.
So impressed by this box, specifically the mirabella blush it is so beautiful it is a mixture of peach lavender pink all mixed together with a beautiful satin finish in the cutest container of life.
The bodyography powder is so finally mailed I will definitely go great to set my foundation, or I'll use it as a stand-alone on the hotter summer days that are coming up. It does match me is very yellow / beige undertone. The lipgloss is a beautiful red color which is super opague which was surprising, but I'm happy to report that it can be sure that out. I'm still finding uses for I think it will be a great in a corner highlight of the suggested. It is super shimmery but its so gorgeous a little too pale for my personal pace I usually like more golden colors but I'll find a use for this I have to it's so pretty.
On another note I also received the nicest letter ever. which was kind of a customer appreciation card and thats totally made my day I was really happy about that and it's really nice to see that a company actually cares about their customers. So in all I'm super satisfied with the fault and thank you Joe for inspecting my order because in the box it says all who inspected your order so thank you well done I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment