Friday, April 24, 2015

Sheet Mask collection

Ok, I'll start with the fact that I love skincare. I find it super important to take care of your skin, to prevent the little things that turn bad over time. Such as fine lines, sun spots and more.  Sheet mask are becoming more popular in America now although they have always existed. I have had the pleasure of trying many sheet masks from america as well as asian countries. I have used alot that aren't here because I have finished using them. To use sheet mask cleanse your face make sure there's no makeup or anything on it, open up the packing,  place it on the face for 10-15 minutes or longer depending on you, or what the instructions say. Little tip sometimes I'll keep it on for 30 minutes it really helps seal in the product. But let's begin.  

Innisfree it's real collection
(They are very light mask, they don't reck the skin with too much serum. But some people have neggitive reactions just make sure to drink lots of water and cleanse your face before)
•2 pomegranate
•1 Rose mask
•1 cucumber mask
•2 Bija mask
•2Kiwi mask
•2Lime mask
•2honey mask
•2 black berry mask
•2 rice mask
•2tea tree mask
•2 green tea mask
•2 strawberry mask
•2 aloe 
•2 sheabutter mask
•2 acai berry mask
•2 bamboo.

My Beauty Diary ( these are super common alot of people use these. And they have some creative ones.)
•9 hydronic brighten mask
•6 Black Pearl mask (good for oily skin)
•1 birds nest mask
•1 whitening mask
•1 Mexico cactus mask
•2 Red Vine mask

Daylight mask ( I haven't heard alot about it, to me it's ok.)
•bamboo essence
• herb essence

3w Clinic (was a bit sticky but my skin looked so bright)
•2 fresh coenzyme q10

Leaders ( this is another popular brand aimed more for the 25-34 public, but it's super effective. They have alot of collections)
•Amino moisture
Premium grade leaders
• 3 balancing recovery mask
• 2 moisture recovery mask
•2 lifting recovery mask
•3 brightening recovery mask
Leaders in cooking
•3 gel mask with tomato
•2 gel mask with orange

The Face Shop mask ( can be found all over the world first tried this in Dominican Republic, and I like it it's not anything special but they are what they say they are.)
•Blueberry
•sheabutter
• rice

Pure smiles ( not a big fan of this one, it does tend to have high acidity, so I have to use a serum before hand. So will not repurchase. Except for bust care that one Is awesome. )
•pearl milk essence
•royal jelly
•Oh my busty three-step bust care

Etude house (a well known company, but prefer TonyMoly. But the packaging is super cute)
• Korean ginseng
• collagen gel patch

Sephora mask ( these are really good mask lots of serum inside. Plus they are available locally)
•2 peal mask
•Ginsen
• Pomegranate

Wellfon ( I was able to find a set of these for $10 and I really can't wait to try them out they're very affordable much like the My Beauty Diary)
•Rose moisturizing mask
•Natto lifting mask
•natto resilience mask,
•intensive wrinkle correcting
•royal jelly mask
•pearl mask
•orange mask facial
•rejuvenation whitening mask •lavender mask
•rose mask
•loofah ask and
•facial rejuvenation
•whitening mask in grape

Baroness
•pomegranate mask
A ' PIEU
•firming neck pass 

TonyMoly
• little pets wrinkle line patch
• panda dream eyepatch
•Snail care mask

pure source sheet mask
•caviar

Han aka
•2 step for a racer
• camellia

Murray Hill
•black eye anti-wrinkle mask

Holika Holika juicy mask collection ( this brand is all the rage right now.)  •pomegranate
•mango

Eco pure
•essential orange juice mask 
mask

Skinfood ( this is a super liquidity mask that has an awesome textured applicator)
•glacier water gel

Viva LaVida face mask
•whitening function
 
CHOOSY lip mask
•5 peach flavor

So it's a total of 109 mask i have in total. You don't need that much ever. But I use 1-3 per week and they don't go bad because they are all individually wrapped. Plus I use the remaining essence on my skin after I cleanse to make the product last longer. And I get my full money's worth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment