Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Soap and glory vitamin C face wash

This is a 3 in 1 detox facial soap clear skin purifies & smoothens texture. This claims to be foaming but it doesn't really foam much at all.
I had first tried this as a sample from Sephora ( decently big if I can say so myself) after 4 uses I knew I needed the full size in my life.
This really felt like a cooling gel with large granolas of pink grapefruit beads that gently exfoliates the skin. It smells a lot like a regular soap but doesn't dry out my skin. I have combination skin so a  oily forehead and dry cheeks it doesn't irritate my cheeks or strip my forehead. I enjoy using this twice a day for a wakeup cleanser and a night cleanser after I remove all my makeup.
 
I have noticed a reduction in redness for my skin. This also is a light exfoliator and after 2 weeks my complexion is more even and brighter than what it was. I do have hyperpigmentation on my chin  but within these four weeks I have noticed a fade in the dark spots and a fade in the amount of acne due to hormonal reasons. Sometimes I would leave the clarifying gel on for 2 minutes and then wash off for an even cleaner feeling but only doing that once a week.
 
I don't think this would work well if you have sensitive skin, because the chemicals could dry your skin out and/or cause irritation.  
please do follow this up with a serum and a moisturized of your choosing, recommend this for ALL SKIN TYPES.
 As I am typing they are on amazon $23 for 150ml  or 6.4 oz.. it use to be at Sephora but they are discontinuing the sell of Soap& Glory in Sephora and its moving into the drugstores which personally excites me. I will repurchase after I am done, but since I do buy birchboxes I will also be reviewing their cleansers and face washes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment