Sunday, March 29, 2015

Malus intensive hair treatment

I received this in one of my memebox. This is a intensive hair treatment is supposed to be done after you wash your hair then leave on for 5 to 10 minutes and then washed off. The Pacific is $14 for 30 grams. This does smell like green apples and has a Vaseline like consistency. Instructions are actually in Korean so yeah this is not available in the US and is no longer on the meme box site.
What I felt like this did was provided very nourishing mask that weight down the hair because of its harsh consistency. It is a relatively quick hair mask but don't expect miracles because you will not find it. but it is a great hair ends mask. Because it really does nourish the ends but I wouldn't recommend using on the scalp because it can be hard to completely remove.
So this is a so-so product. But was fun to try . I have use this 3-4 times and I'm not done but I do have short hair .

1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. laser hair removal

    ReplyDelete