Wednesday, March 25, 2015

ArganiCare Shampoo for dry and damaged hair

This simple cause of 400 milliliters or 13.5 fluid ounces. Argani care claims to be all natural with certified organic oil's and Argan and shear butter. It comes in black package with a pump and I bought this at TJ Maxx for $5.99.
The claims are it's a restoring shampoo, increases softness manageability as it cleanses. Enriched with aragan oil this shampoo soothes hair fiber and infuses your hair with nutrients to leave it full, healthy and lustrous.  Revitalize and fortifies ultimate moisturization....
During my time using this look around give or take 3 to 4 months, it really did help my frizz, and really did allow me to put moisture into my hair because it did kind of dry out my hair just a teeny bit. but obviously I would follow up with a deep conditioner as I usually do which is the silicon mix one, which I have been using since I was a child.
This did have a scent of argan oil, a white texture that was quite liquidity,  didn't really foam up too well. Personally for me it was good because it wouldn't irritate my scalp or force all the moisture out of my hair.
I do not believe this will help anyone with any dandruff, or seriously dry hair, but I do think it does help with damaged hair.
I did previously have dry, wavy (once curly) heat damaged hair which is why I opted to use this. From my experience I realize it was better for me to do a oil treatment around 1 day before I would wash my hair. Once again this is no miracle worker but it is very good depending on how you use it. I only wash my hair every 3 to 4 days to retain moisture, and I do give myself got massages which if is something that you're interested in you can find out more online. and once I cut off my dead ends around two months into the process of finishing this shampoo my hair was very, very soft and its condition was generally improved. Due to this I have less hair fall out because my scalp is now good condition, and my hair drys itself out a little bit quicker after my showers.

On the claims of it being natural I'm not too sure, the ingredients are on the website so feel free to check out their website at www.arganiCare.com.
A bonus is that they are cruelty free and they last for 12 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment