Saturday, March 28, 2015

Silicon mix Hair Treatment

This is one of my holy grail products full time. I'll just started off with the truth I have been using this since forever basically. This is a product actually made in Dominican Republic, which is actually where I'm from. my mother started using this when I was around 3 years old, and her hair is so soft, and so very healthy.
At one point I stopped using this because I wanted to try different things. I have tried: it's a 10 deep conditioner, Aussie 3 minute miracle, John Frieda deep conditioner, Nexxus deep conditioner, L'Oréal repair, Panteen deep conditioner...
Since I have experimented with a lot of different brands many of which I did not mention above, and I have dyed my hair multiple times and straightened it, curled it and damaged it, I know what it takes to call a deep conditioner good.
This has a slightly thined out Texture, the easily helps detangle knots and strengthen the hair. easily coats everything. I wear this one anywhere from 10 minutes to 30 minutes depending on the time I have. you don't necessarily have to use it in the shower, your hair just has to be wet and washed you can use a regular conditioner before this but it's not necessary.
Previously my mom had only bought the smaller containers until I found out they were trying to 1 available when I took my vacation to the Dominican Republic. Of which I later found out was available on Amazon for a mere $23 for a whole 60 fluid ounces. But they do have a smaller version available which is 16 ounces.  You can literally last you up to a whole year consistent use. But of course like everything you should always switch things up which is why every once in awhile I'll just use a regular conditioner or I'll try something from my birchbox. Plus if you're feeling like I'm just trying to sell you on something you can actually go and check out the Amazon review which is obviously like a 4.6 cuz its awesome. Lol. I bought the one I currently have in late August and almost 6 months later I have hit 1/3 of the container.  Obviously this is only for me (my mother has her own smaller version) which we tend to accompany by the silicon mix leave in conditioner.
It does have a nice sort of floral scent to it and it is very gooey and gelatinous feeling and it is white.
If you do not want to purchase it online you can find it any Beauty Salon the tend to carry this quite often.

60 Ounces http://www.amazon.com/SILICON-MIX-Intensive-Hair-Treatment/dp/B000TDG2PU

No comments:

Post a Comment