Thursday, March 26, 2015

L'Occitane Cleansing And Softening Shower Oil

Cleansing And Softening Shower Oil With Almond Oil
this is a very cool and interesting product. I purchased the 2.5 ounces which cost $10 a Sephora in late December. I have finally made it through this product, and it was by pretty much and dumping it all down.
This is a thick yellow oil that reacted with water to become a white foam.
What it claims:
This foamy favorite is perfect for cleansing, hydrating, and even shaving. The unique formula is rich in almond oil, grape vine, rosemary, and nourishing lipids for silky smooth skin. The gentle almond fragrance is suitable for both women and men.
My experience:
I really couldn't with the smell, I honestly cannot. The idea and the formula is really cool but that smell though. it smelled like a child who found some mud and nuts and smashed that together, then took his father's Cologne and spilled it into the bottle. and the smell just gets worse when water is applied because it starts to stink up the whole bathroom.
Besides that the smell of paint around 3 to 4 minutes after you get out the shower. On my skin intended to dry it out, I found myself using more lotion to combat the smell and the dryness of my skin. I did feel squeaky clean but I also felt extremely dry which is odd because it was originally an oil. So what are basically want to say is unless you want to smell like a man child I don't really recommend this if the fragment was a little bit better I probably would consider it more but I just can't have a bathroom smelling like a man, it not my favorite scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment