Saturday, March 14, 2015

Beauteque Mask Marven

beauteque monthly

mask maven bag
Mask Maven a $15 subscription box  which provides you with 9 thru 11 mask every month most of which are in Korean or Japanese but do not fret it comes with an instruction card which tells you how to use your mask . You can subscribe for 3 months, 6 months and the whole year. With the option to subscribe monthly. Its an automatic renewal. This is my first bag and I can say I'm quite impressed.
In my March bag I received:
           Sheet Mask for Face
•G&S Cosmetics, collagen intense nourishing essential mask
•Pure Source, sheet mask Caviar
• Daylight & Hue, herb essence mask
•Daylight& Hue, Bamboo  essence mask
• Ecopure, essential orange juice
•Baroness, pomegranate mask sheet
• My Beauty Diary, bird's nest mask
• My Beauty Diary, Arbutin whitening mask
• 3w Clinic, fresh coenzyme Q10 mask sheet
          Others
•A ' PIEU firming neck patch
•Wash off mask Kiwi mask

No comments:

Post a Comment