Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Estee Ladur Double Wear Foundation


Everyone raves about Estee lauder and at is $37 dollar mark, it should.

If you are planning on getting this foundation here are 5 things you should know.

1.    It is medium to full coverage

a.    It is buildable

b.    Light foundation smell
 
c. Apply with light hand because it can look cakey

2.    Hard to pick color

a.    Would recommend getting color matched

3.    Good for oily skin’

a.    Not good for dry skin

1.    If you do have dry skin and still want to try it, use a very good moisturizer and a silicon primer.

4.    Wears wonderfully over 10 hours

1.    (I know I have tried)

5.    Removed quickly by any cleansing oil  

Now I do enjoy using this but here are some useful tips I have learned the hard way.

a) Always wear a primer with this over 3 hours it can sink into pores or crack around smile lines.

b) Can extenuate dry patches

Otherwise I can say I do enjoy using this foundation it’s very easy to apply especially if used with a beauty blender. Although it doesn’t help much with texture on the face it leaves a beautifully matte finish.  

if you are wondering I am in Honey Bronze

No comments:

Post a Comment