Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Benefit fake up concealer


 shade #3
Benefit fake up
cost $25 for 0.12 oz

To me this is a moisturizing color correcting concealer because color # 3 the darkest of the shades has a very orangey. I apply this to my dark circles and red areas before my foundation. I let is sit for a minute and proceed with my routine. This will not help with crease ressistance, or oilly undereyes. But it does help blurr fine lines. The basis of this is its just a hydrating color correcter that can be layered with a highlighting concealer. The other shades are still a bit orangy even the lighist shade.

Now on Sephora claims: Cover-up goes incognito. This moisturizing crease-control concealer with vitamin E and apple seed extract hides dark circles and diffuses fine lines for a silky smooth, ultranatural look. Available in three shades, it’s proven to keep skin hydrated for six hours and won’t cake, crease, or settle.

Is this a must have? Only and only of you have dark circles and fine lines due to dry skin. If not this is not a practicle product for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment