Monday, March 30, 2015

Borghese brightening makeup

Borghese brightening makeup is a light reflective cream which can be used on the face and body. It has a purplish glow which is universally flattering (which is surprisingly because I was terrified when I first saw this).  This is $30 for 1 fluid ounces can be bought at birchbox.com. 
At first I didn't think i was going to get any use out of this at all so I put it away in my skin care drawer at the far end. One day as I was rearranging my things I came across this. Remembering how tati (youtube guru and beauty) was saying that if you put a liquid lumineser with your moisturizer you can have a very beautiful look on your Legs and on your face. 
This doesn't contain any glitter it just gives off a wet look.
I don't recommend this for sensitive skin or very oily skin because it can make you look greasy or irritate the skin. 
It does contain a foundation like smell which I'm not a fan off.

No comments:

Post a Comment