Monday, March 23, 2015

Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara

Lets Talk Lashes,
     Lashes are the essential part of a lot of peoples looks, from teenager to adults. And everyone's looking for their perfect all in one mascara. So to start this journey I bring you Tarte Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara, sadly it did not work for me (ill let you know why later) but it works for a lot of people.
This mascara is a soft everyday volumizer , this is a drier formula which contains nourishing properties for the lashes. it has a nice sleek woodsy packaging. the wand is not super compacted with  bristles, they are actually quite thin and sparse.
 The claims are: This mascara delivers a 406 percent increase in lash volume and offers long-term reparative, rebuilding, and strengthening benefits with each swipe, giving you instant results and better lash health. Amazonian clay, known for intuitively restoring hydration and the skin's texture, also works to hydrate and replenish dry and brittle lashes to prevent fallout. This natural clay performs all day by absorbing oil and keeping the mascara in place for flake-free, longer wear. It prevents lash loss and promotes lash health, and after daily wear, lashes are intact, healthier, and stronger. Amazonian clay also enriches the pure color pigments, creating a volume-boosting formula with higher intensity and truer color. The result is healthier and more voluminous lashes that won't ever flake or transfer.

 My personal experience: my lashes are very healthy and thick and naturally curved, so I thought this would be a good everyday mascara that would help give them a little extra va-va-voom. My first time I applied it I notice how dry the formula was, but the claims of it being good for your lashes made me bare it. it didn't really do much with one coat but push my lashes up a little more, not much length, so I opted for 2 coats which clumped up on my lashes. Already upset I combed them out with my lash brush. After a 9-5 school schedule I came home to dark black flakes all around my eyes and smudges on my lower lash line ( which was partially my fault for having watery eyes), so the next day I gave it another chance only applying one coat to my upper lashes and only busing it for 5 hours, that didn't help it my lases had flacked. On the positive side they didn't feel supper dry, but I don't thing this works for people who don't sweat a lot, also doesn't give off overly spidery lashes. Perhaps I just accidentally got a bad one, which happens.
 Once again many people love it, for length and volume. If you still want to try there is a $10 option for a trail size that will give you a chance to see if o will work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment