Friday, March 13, 2015

Birchbox March 2015

This is my review of Birchbox  March 2015 box of creativity.
Birchbox is a monthly subscription concerning beauty, skincare, hair care, and lifestyle samples. Women's Subscription $10/month, Men's Subscription $20/month.
 
 
What I received:
 
Amika nourishing mask for hair  full-size value of $28
Harvey Prince perfume sample "Signature" full-size value $55 

Jelly Pong Pong Glow Getter Highlighter Full-size $14
Vasanti Cosmetics Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator, full size value $34 Vita Liberata     S

Self tanning night moisturizer mask full size value $ 45


 Birchbox seems to me to be a box of skin care and fun little cosmetics which is what. Plus this is more of a quality vs. Quantity bag so the items can be a bit small. I like skin care...now if you just want cosmetics I would suggest ipsy. But be warned their value can a little iffy at least on a personal level.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment