Tuesday, March 17, 2015

SmashBox Step-By-Step Contour Stick Trio

Step-By-Step Contour Stick Trio
contains
1 contour stick Dark gray- brown
1 bronzing stick Warm medium brown
1 highlight shade light yellowish- cream

This is an easy everyday contour, doable for the everyday makeup girls/ boys.  In my experience this is super creamy but bendable products that can be used over your foundation.
these provide flexibility of being a soft or harsh effects on  the face and it does come with a contour guide.

How I use this:
First I already am aware that I have a  oval face shape where my natural contours and high points are already set.
-  So I place my contour on the shadow areas such as the bottom of my cheek bones, the sides of my nose( on the tipoff it), underneath my bottom lip.
- Highlight in a triangle under my eyes, upwards on the corners of my mouth, the bridge of the nose, and high points of my cheekbones.
- Bronzer around the perimeter of the forehead , temples. and  above the contour lines.
then blend it all out I use a bit of oil to soften up all the lines and make them look natural .

The negatives:
- may not work for Dark skin tones with reddish undertones
 - may not work for very pale skin tones
- doesn't blend well with all brushes (use a beauty blender or stippling brush)


$45 at Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment