Friday, March 13, 2015

Garnier Fructis Style Pure Clean Styling Gel


Garnier Fructis Style Pure Clean Styling Gel

6.80-Fluid Ounce 200 ml

Company claims "Introducing the next generation of pure styling! Pure clean is our first naturally-derived styling line with acacia gum for 24-hour, pure performance and ultra-clean hold--whatever your style! What is pure clean styling gel? A 98% naturally-derived styling gel for extra strong hold, all day, with zero flaking or residue. How does it work? Acacia gum is used around the world for its natural holding properties. These naturally-derived formulas provide ultra-clean hold and pure styling performance. "

My own opinion it's the product is its ok, depending on what you are looking for. if you want a light hold and not much of a crunchy feeling (depending on how much you use) and decent smell this is it. Now if you want something that's going to hold all day this is not for you. It doesn't flack or leave a cast which is great for all my people with Jet black hair.

I use this on the summer months once I get a little lazy with my hair. I just wash my hair and place a quarter size amount to block frizz, and I'm out the door. it does have a fragrance more on the line of citric with a hint of aloe, but it is  not super amazing.

Overall I give it 3 out of 5 Nicki Minaj Bunny ears. p.s. if you don’t know what I’m talking about refer to her song Pills and Potions.



No comments:

Post a Comment