Friday, May 29, 2015

2nd part of beauty net korea haul

I have always spoken about beauty net Korea if you're not aware you can visit multiple blogs and read about the company and the shipping options.
What I got
•Tony Moly bananas sleeping pack. I had bought multiple samples of this and I really did enjoy the smell and what it did for my skin. Is a hydrating overnight mask that is made to look like a real banana. $11.85
• Innisfree juju volcanic black head out balm. this is a white balm that you rub all over the nose for 3-5 minutes.  This is overtime supposed to help reduce the amount of blackheads produced. 30 grams $11.95
•Secret key prestige snail ampoule pluse EGF. This is supposed to be able functioning item of whitening and wrinkle improvement. This is 30 ml and cost $14.95
Samples
2 banana hand cream
2 panda dream cream
1 floria peeling gel
All from TonyMoly

No comments:

Post a Comment