Friday, May 29, 2015

Beauty net Korea Haul number 2

I have talked about Beauty net Korea before, there are a Korean based website that ships  Korean beauty products cosmetics and skincare all over the world. They offer free shipping and EMS shipping for $2.99. I should just paying for the EMs it's a much faster delivery. They offer many popular brands such as secret key, etude house, Mizon, tony moly and more. Everything comes safely packaged with bubble wrap and is neatly placed.

The story and what I got.
•I was in the market for a new toner something that wasn't too harsh on my skin. so I turn to Tony Moly, I went to the store in Manhattan, due to the rudeness of a particular worker I decided to not buy in store. so I looked up Tony Moly toners and found a lot of people recommending, TonyMoly "Floria Nutra energy toner". This contains 80ml it's supposed to be infused with argan oil. This is supposed to be very gentle toner that will moisturize make the skin feel energized. This was on sale  for $8.99. I really do like the packaging which is and beige base with a rose gold top it also comes with a pump which is super awesome. it is highly moisturizing and does smell like flowers.
• the next thing I got was a Holika Holika "Daily Garden Lemon Cleansing Foam". This contains 120ml and cost $6.99. I have currently been interested in trying Holika Holika products not only because of its fun name, but because many people have been talking about this. this is a very thick lemony smelling, very foamy cleanser. I have yet to try it but from what I can tell it can be a little stripping for the skin.
• the last things I received or two for one deal of $12.87. I received a "multi-functional Formula all in one Snail Repair Cream" by Mizon. Contains 35ml, I have heard many good things about the Mizon line. but never truly tried it. So this is a perfect on the go I think it's supposed to be a moisturizer and essence containing 92% snail extract for the skin. And I think this is a good product only thing I wish it had a SPF on it so it'll really be an all in one product. This is a liquid gel consistency its not super runny but its not extremely thick. It doesn't have any specials smell to it is just a normal moisturizer. and the last item in the 2 for 1 is " collagen power firming eye cream" also by Mizon. Contains 10 ml, Now this is a very jelly product that is extremely thick. It does have a slight scent to it but I do enjoy it. I cannot wait to put this to use.
• I also gave a repurchase of some skin food royal honey nutrition essence anti-wrinkle effect. I do like this and I do use this on the go. I got 20 samples for $4.00 and I told them I like to keep them in my bookbag in my gym bag and purse.
Samples I received
• TonyMoly panda's dream eyepatch
•4 I'm real avocado rich cream by Tony Moly
•4 banana hand milk by Tony Moly
• 2 Tony Moly Floria brightening peeling gel
• 1 Tony Moly panda's dream white magic cream

No comments:

Post a Comment