Friday, May 15, 2015

Beautique mask maven May 2015

This is my 2015, may view of beautique mask maven bag.  This is my last month because I only signed up for a three month subscription. But I will be trying something different very soon. this is $15 a month plus shipping and includes mask products some Korea and Japan sometimes face packs, wash off packs, mask sheet, hand mask and hair mask and occasionally something different.

this month I received 8 sheet mask one hand masK, exfoliator pack, and a wash off face pack. 

The sheet mask

•leaders step solution pour scaling black aqua

• Etude house coenzyme q10 for tightening and firming

•pure source pearl sheet mask

• day light hue avocado essence mask

•  Han Aka hydration, camellia hyaluronic acid sheet mask

• pomegranate sheet mask By Baroness

• My Beauty Diary Apple polyphenol mask

OTHERS 

•nature Republic shea butter him and nature moisture hand mask

• todaK todaK pack by its skin

• etude House scrub massage yogurt in sugar apple

No comments:

Post a Comment