Sunday, May 3, 2015

Clean and Clear continuous control acne cleanser

Clean and clear continuous control acne cleanser 10% benzoyl peroxide acne medication the daily formula is on a 141 grams or 5 ounces. Can be found from anywhere from $6 to $9. I first heard of this to a friend of mine when I'm breaking out. Same to use it every once in awhile. And I found it to be very refreshing.
The company says what face in a massage overseas twenty two thirty seconds. Rinse thoroughly then pat dry. Because excess drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.  Is peeling or irritation starts to occur, use once day or every other day and use sunscreen . If irritation, sensitivity,  continues stop using both product and talk to a doctor.
My experience, I personally enjoy it. when the time of the month comes around, this is the best thing I could use for my skin. You need barely any time to use this it is very fast and active. The only thing is if you use over a certain amount of time it will cause irritation such as redness.
It has a thick white consistency smells like peppermint with extra mint.
I don't use this everyday because I consider to be a little too harsh for my skin. when I did have oily skin with acne I did use this regularly in the morning. I want my skin regulate itself I did not use it because it would be a little drying.  I thought it was halfway done around 6 months ago but apparently it wasn't and I just finished it after almost a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment