Thursday, May 28, 2015

3B - Beauty beyond borders

Hello everybody and I have a new subscription for all of you. we all know the more common asian subscription boxes such as Beauteque and Memebox.  But a more affordable subscription box is the 3b box which stands for beauty beyond borders Asian beauty/ skincare  products in America. It is $12 a month cancel anytime. They offer 4-5 sample size or full size products. This is my first box, which I received within 3 days even though there was a tweet list of two months to even be able to subscribe.  All the instructions in English are on the card because these products tend not to have English instructions.
In this box I received :
- a skin food false lashes
These are very pretty eyelashes they are crisscross, very long and it has the glue inside. I am very familiar with skin food this is a very nice and popular brand.
-TonyMoly lovely eyebrow pencil in brown
Once again everyone knows Tony Moly if you read any of my blogs, this is a light medium brown it doesn't pull too red. In a very sleek looking pencil with a nice tip that isn't too thin and has a strange bristle brow com does super soft very unlike the ones I'm used to. But it does give a very natural look.
-Etude house baking powder BB deep cleansing foam (sample size)
This is another common Korean brand this deep cleansing foam smells like a oranges and a gritty texture. 3b claims this is a popular gentle cleanser that is formulated with baking powder to exfoliate and deeply cleanse the skin. it helps remove makeup dirt and excess sebum to keep the skin smooth and clear. To you apply a small amount onto wet face  after lathering it up and gently massage on to face then rinse with warm water.
-TonyMoly tangerine whitening hand cream.
When I saw the screen I was amazed by how cute it was but terrified the tangerine / orange smell that it would give off. But to my surprise the smell wore off within a couple of minutes. It has a nice thick consistency and a slightly yellow tint. the smell also remind me of my childhood orange juice that they give you in elementary school. I don't know why but it just smells like it lol.
Overall I'm really impressed with this. The sample sizes were very good even bigger than my Birchbox. TonyMoly lovely eyebrow pencil is so cute and so useful and will get a lot of things out of that, the tangerine hand cream is definitely going to go into my purse and the eyelashes I will give it a try but I'm not a big fan of them in general. Overall this box is definitely worth what I paid for and the shipping was very fast so I will continue to repurchase this box.

No comments:

Post a Comment