Monday, May 11, 2015

Forever21 and H&M Summer clothing haul

I don't really buy a lot of clothing but since the summer started to arrive and it's been hitting 80 degrees it's around time for me to start getting some summer ready outfit that are easy and lightweight and a no brainer. I do tend to shop at forever 21 because I have a lot of sizes extra small to 4xl which honestly I love, I love that they have all kinds of sizes as well as H & M. but HM can be harder because they have a limited amount of clothing in different sizes while Wilson one tends to have a lot of different options. plus the clothing is affordable and they tend to last me a very long time the only problem with photo forever 21 is that the sizes can be a little off and really have to try them on to see what fits you best. attentive range from a medium to large depending on the item but I tend to go for it extra large the most. In its number I could just be a size 8 through 10 hardly a 12 but sometimes it happens.
At H&M
- I bought a basic black dress, just stretchy with spaghetti straps for 12.95
-My first romper, Narrow, adjustable shoulder straps, bodice with wrap-style front and back sections, and elasticized seam at waist.  All for 17.95.  I thought it was good for a very nice event or just try to be a little fashionable. I think that the fun peace that I wouldn't actually wear but as fun as an option try to get more into easy to wear things specifically for the heat and humidity that's bound to hit.
-And to go with both items I bought a waist belt just a plain black one with a gold clip. I thought its height and both outfit and only $6.95.
I wasn't super into Denny anything fancy but I thought it was a good buy.
In forever 21
- "Chevron-Striped Maxi Dress" a long blue dress in large. This just was floor length with a V neck line with spaghetti straps, it's  light and flow-y with multiple shades of blue and on slit on the left side that reaches the knees. This was 12.90 
-"Fit & Flare Combo Cami Dress" A black dress with a cotton top and a see-through material at the bottom with an underskirt. the dress is also a spaghetti strap and only reaches 1/2 an inch below the knee. price $14.90
-" Abstract Print Combo Maxi Dress"- It features a combo style with a vibrant print chiffon skirt and a cami top with adjustable straps. The one o purchased had a gray top and a bright blue tribal print which was see-though and an underskirt. Price of $17.90 size Large
- "Striped Maxi Dress"- this was a XL dress, supper soft and comfortable dress With horizontal stripes, an elasticized waist, and a thick strap which became a racer back. Price $17.90
-"Side-Slit Maxi Skirt"- Size Medium, this maxi skirt boasts a super-soft fabric and high side slits with an Elasticized waist in all black price $10.90
- Large cami in purple $1.90
- Coconut vanilla hand sanitizer with a case $1.50
- I got a free gift with purchase which was a lotion 2.5 fl oz
 
 

 



On my Body- 5'7 around 165 lbs


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment