Sunday, May 10, 2015

Whish body butter in blueberry

I received this sample in a Birchbox , I had previously tried their shaving cream and I have really enjoyed it. So given the chance to try the body butter I was very happy.
The company says that it's a moisturizing organic shea butter, Organic raspberry butter, organic aloe and firms with organic seaweed extract and purifies with organic rice bran oil.
At first opening, I was not impress. it was the smell. It reminded me of artificial blueberry yogurt. But I can look past it, it wasn't too bad. when is it I noticed that it's white consistency on the skin because it turned into a waxy film which made my legs look very nice but I wasn't a fan of feeling like I haveing wax paper for skin. 
So it magically became a shaving cream which I really did like. It didn't let the razor irritate my skin but the smell didn't stick in my bathroom after I used my body wash. As a body butter it was a fail but as a shaving cream it was ok

No comments:

Post a Comment