Thursday, May 21, 2015

Magic Cochon Collagen Jelly Pack


Collagen is a key word for many in skin care items but what really is it?
Collagen is a type of fat that helps skin and hair. It’s actually protein and with our skin alone we have 25 different typed of proteins/ collagens that make up 90% of our skin composition.  What it does it retain moisture and promotes new cell formation. Which in turn leads to brighter healthier skin. The main cause of aging is the decrease of new production of collagen, and without it the skin can’t renew itself making skin dull and dry which make sunspots and wrinkles. This also can cause sagging because the lack of retained moisture that causes skin to lose its elasticity. So needless to say collagen is extremely important in a good skincare routine.

It has no real negative side effects because our body produce such a large verity of this compound that we can intake any collagen. The best way to use this is after a clean exfoliated face it, (it shouldn’t need to be washed off) followed by a moisturizer and sfp. You should see results within 3-4 weeks if used daily.

So I was trolling around imomoko.com when I found something very interesting called a Collagen pack. Its full name is Magie Choncon Collagen jelly pack, this is imomokos in-house brand.

The cost is $14 and sometimes they will have buy one get one free promotion

Magic Cochon Collagen Jelly Pack Claims:
*Whiten
*Shrink Pores
*Moisturizing
*Brighten 

So seeing this I couldn’t help my curiosity and I order one. The packaging is so cute it looks like a little old fashion jar with a pink lid and a pig design on the front. I was a little afraid the this was going to smell like a pig but I was amazingly surprised by the sweet smell of grape jelly but not impressed with its light brown beige color and the weird jelly texture. So I started to shake the product (because if it does contain high amounts of collagen it will come back together in a matter of seconds and it did.) From the\n on I placed it on face after washing it had a nice transformation into a liquid as soon as I began to massage it into my face. In less than a minute it had fully absorbed.

After 7 weeks of using this twice a day I can never imagine not having this is part of my everyday routine. It gives me a little bit of moisture but it'll still calm down my skin after exfoliation. I loved it so much that I actually bought two backups of it. It's actually a very fun part of my routine.

 One thing I know is that it’s really doing for my skin is bringing back the bounce. I've noticed that my skin is more resilient to pulling and tugging.  I also noticed a fading in the lines around my eyes. The most extreme difference is on the lines around my neck. They have really faded and it's become smooth and soft again. They are still there but they are not as evident as they use to be. I really noticed that within 2 months. There is a brightness that comes from the hydration but not much pore minimizing.

All in all I would recommend this to anyone ages 15 to 35. I say 15 because it’s good to start young to prevent things and 20-30 is when you really need to be careful. After 30 start entering into stronger things you can still use this but alongside product that would benefit your particular problem areas .



 
* p.s I'm sorry for taking so long to post but now I am dne with finals and ready to continue posting.



No comments:

Post a Comment