Saturday, May 2, 2015

My Beauty Diary Black Pearl mask

We all know that my baby diary is very affordable sheet mask mind but one of my favorite ones is the Black Pearl mask its a whitening and nourishing mask.
What the company says:
complex essence is extracted from shimmering black pearls which contain beautification ingredient, Revitalizes and hydrates, For normal skin, recommended for lackluster and dull skin.
this comes in a very beautiful black packet, what the sheet mask under a sheet protectant. it is super liquidy.  One problem I do by with the mask is at the I holes are quite small oh my almond eyes so I do cut them at the end of a tiny bit so my eyes fit perfectly. And it does have a little excessive on the forehead and I do have a smaller car than most people I don't pay attention to it.
What I notice is it does for me this is a very calming mask and really leaving skin feeling refreshed. I also notice it does help me with my acne even though it's supposed to be doing that. all that moisture helps draw out the impurities in my pores. Please like my skin cool and calm and takes away the redness. It also reduces the appearance of tired swollen eyes. don't know if it helps whiten but it does brighten the skin very nicely and it tingles a tiny bit.
A great trick I learned to get your skin looking beautiful and radiant is using a sheet mask the night before. So 17 minutes before going to sleep use a sheet mask rub some of the liquid down your neck and once 15 minutes pass apply a sleeping pack to seal in all those benefits for the next day.
This is super affordable can you can get a pack of 10 for $13 essentially making each one $1.30.

No comments:

Post a Comment