Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua 


Chanel ultra light skin perfecting sunscreen makeup broad spectrum SPF 15 in 30 beige.
$47 USD for 30 ml.
I Acquired this sample through a magazine. And I was able to get three uses out of it.
  CLaims
The tiniest drop of this new hybrid fluid creates a fresh, natural complexion. Skin looks refined and feels refreshed, creating an exquisite makeup experience. The fluid formula has a soft, water-light texture, and comes in 10 shades that match perfectly to skin's undertones, whether pink or beige. Dermatologist-tested. Noncomedogenic. Oil- free.

My experience:
This is super lightweight and I mean incredibly lightweight foundation with sheer to buildable coverage. It has a very beautiful, with light reflecting properties that gives a luminous glow from within. It makes the skin look even, but covering redness. It doesn't clog pores due to its light texture. and it has a very high amount of SPF.
On the Con sided they don't have many colors. Due to some old reason they only have light to medium tan. This also have a very strong rose fragrance that can be irritating as well the high amount of alcohol. if you have dry skin this could separate on your skin if you don't moisturize  before hand. It is mainly meant for normal to oily skin.
I do like it because of its effect, but I don't like the price,But I a big fan of the very Rosie smel. Its not a bad product I just think it's overpriced and if you want the same effect you can probably just use a tinted moisturizer with a good primer and last just as long. But if you're high and person who enjoys using name brand stuff this isn't a bad choice. 

Anyway this reminds me a lot of Korean BB/CC creams. They have a very brightening effect with a focus on skin tone evening. they are very light weight but have strong flashbacks in photography.

skin without makeup
Chanel on the right side of my face
Photo with flash
Thin but not runny 

No comments:

Post a Comment