Thursday, May 14, 2015

Birchbox May 2015

Birchbox is a $10 is subscription box, it is recurring every month and usually contains skin care, hair care, bodycare and makeup. Usually contains 4 to 5 Deluxe sample size items.
This Month's Birchbox themed After cupcakes and cashmere. It's a very cute girly concept. Plus the box wasn't a shin is very pretty its very flexible shades of orangey coral. This box is a very useful and it just seemed false although it didn't seem like that at first glance.
Items inside
•First item was the Beauty Protector body wash, body cleanser this contains about 30 mls or 1 ounce fluid at maximum, but  the full-size retails for $ 15.95. This has a sweet perfume smell with hints of lavender and baby powder.
• Benetint lollibalm, this is a hydrating tinted balm 0.05 oz full size retails for $ 18
•English laundry, notting Hill Femme this is perfume, it's around 0. 7 ounces and the full size retails for 90 dollars
• Norbay oxygenated cream moisturizer. this is really interesting it's made with avocado and olive oils and I've got a 20 ml sample. The full size retails for $36
• the last is the most rising sea salt spray called  Parlor by Jeff Chastain. I got a 30 ml / 1 fluid oz the full size retails for $24.

Solidified Fox I really am excited for the body Joe Walsh, the sea salt spray the moisturizer because I love once riser and the perfume because I really enjoyed the smell, that limpa I already own so I'm not too excited. But I am happy to have like a mini travel size version, so overall this was a good box. I'll be happy to use everything up and review it for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment