Monday, July 27, 2015

Cp-1 ceramide treatment protein repair system

Found by accident on beautynetkorea.com, is it said to be a hair repair treatment containing multiprotein formula with no amino acids, and ceramide. Which gently and effectively cares for damaged hair. This is essentially a protein treatment, and protein as we al know is what makes hair grow and nails and help us repair our muscles.  But it can also make hair softer and repair environmental damage. Heat damage is only reversed by hydration treatments.
 Sadly there was no actual reviews on it, so I went on and did my own research. Many sites claim this to be the number 1 best selling Hair Repair treatment in Korea and I was able to find an English commercial for it. On the site they showed multiple Asian women trying the product and having beautiful results. They even explain how to use it.
But before the review, let's explain what this is supposed to do.
1. Protein and ceramide treatment care.
2. More powerful than treatment and last longer than ampoule (serum).
3. Instant and emergency protein and Ceramide treatment for the rough and severely damaged hair.
4. Hydrolyzed Keratin, Collagen and other contents keep hair healthy and strong.
5. Ceramide protein gives extra radiance to the hair and protect hair from damage.
6. Camellia oil, Argan oil, Jojoba seed oil and other content revives hair's natural radiance and elasticity.
7. Minimized scalp irritation
To use
Wash hair, with only shampoo, remove excess moisture and then place the product directly at your split ends and then work your way up. Living on for 5 to 10 minutes. Then wash through with lukewarm water.
This is a first try at attempting to use this product. I have many other products that claim to do the same thing so I was a little bit skeptical about, you know this actually working. Specially since Asians don't have to have like Spanish course wavy to curly hair. So I didn't expect the results to be as powerful as it would be with someone who has straight and fine to slightly wavy hair. So getting that out of the way, I am a bit impressed. It did not fully repair the damage my hair... obviously. It was just the first try but it did feel like it was doing something. Once I'd work the solution to my scalp, I began to feel a tingling. I did cover my head with a cap like they suggested for better results. Once I actually removed the solution for my scalp, I did feel that my hair was a lot softer. I do have a lot of damage... specially at the bottom of my hair. I'm impressed with the amount of repair that it did it allow the hair to go back to being wavy hair not as Curly as it once was but it's a start. I will continue to use this product and I do recommend this to both of you have serious damage in your hair. I'm so amazed, I even took pictures of before and after. Didn't do much for the puffiness but I have other products for that so I can deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment