Monday, July 20, 2015

Fun and contoured makeup look

Hello you may have noticed I'm doing different things on my blog lately,  I hope everyone is enjoying it as much as me.
Today I'm going to show everyone an easy to recreate look for an event or everyday use. I personally wear this look on a nearly everyday basis, the exception is blush and eyeshadow.  You can customize this look for your own face shape and skintones.
Let's begin
I start off by washing, toning and moisturizing my face.
Then I get out my primer. I use the Sephora ultra  smoothing primer. I used less than a dime size amount, quickly distributed this all around my face.
 then I quickly apply my favorite lip balm. I do this, so when I finish up all of my face  I could have quickly apply my lip product of choice. this is also good if you like to use lip liners or melted the pics but you can try your lips. this is a preventive method as well, against chapped lips or Line your lips. 

Then I get my favorite concealer,  The  amazing cosmetics, amazing concealer in medium golden. This is a full coverage concealer that leaves out a natural to doewy finish instead of a dry matte finish. I love to use this around my eyes and at the corners of my nostrils to contract any redness.  you only need the teeny tiny bit. 

  I followed this by my Sephora Highlight lowlight contour duo in Tan.  I placed the highlighter under my eyes in a semi circle motion, then applied it as a straight line  from the tip of my nose to in-between my brows. I also applied the highlighter a the corners of my lips going up.
After that I go in with my contour a shade, I place this on the hollows of my cheeks and and round the edges of my nose. And the perimeter of my forehead, and the edge of my chin.  
 Once this is done, I use my bodyography cream blush right on my cheeks.
 
Now take out a light foundation and a stippling brush and blend away. 

 
Now I use the same stippling brush and use my own diy cream bronzer. Applying this to my temples and cheeks. 
Then take a light gold eyeshadow and place it on the inner corners of your eyes, and on the outer take a dusty rose color, and blend both colors to the center.
Follow this with a dark black eyeliner on top with a small wing. Then connect that to the bottom 1/3 of your eye. Follow this with a mascara. Products use,  loreal la Pallette, bodyography Black eyeliner, and Maybelline the rocket mascara. 

 
For the lips I use my favorite lip liner, since my lips are already moisturized.  It's a brick red color with I fill in all my lips with, and I top it the rockator by Benefit. 

After this my look is complete, its easy and fun, and I can do this in less than 15 minutes actually, so don't be discourage if it feels overwhelming, it's all about practice.   

No comments:

Post a Comment