Monday, July 20, 2015

Walmart Beauty Box Summer 2015

Today I received my first Walmart Beauty box it was $5with shipping included. It is a seasonal subscription, so 4 times a year. This is perfect for those who want to try new affordable things, without getting boxes all the time which can be overwhelming.
I have received this box today and I was very excited actually. They say that your age affects what's in the box, but I'm not too sure if that's true or not. Although people who are 35 and older tend to receive more skincare.
What was in the box+ suggested retail value
- Revlon  ulta HD lipstick in Gladiolus (Full size) retail value $8
-Kev Paves You are beautiful volumizing shampoo and conditioner (foil packs)
-John Frieda sea waves sea salt spray (sample size) around $ 1.40
-One Direction's perfume (9ml sample)
-Aveno lotion sunscreen (1 fl oz sample) retail $2.47
-Nivea nourishing cream (1.5 fl oz sample) retail $2
-Clear scalp and hair therapy complete care dandruff shampoo (sample size) retail $0.35
-Neutrogena healthy volume mascara (sample) value around $4
-Neutrogena face cleanser(sample) around $1
-Dove orangy body wash (sample) around $1.10
 
Do I like it?
 honestly yes, it is affordable and all drugstore things that I will try. I really like, the mini sunscreen and shampoo, mascara, and face wash. Those are all things that are great for on the go, and aren't necessarily makeup related. I do like this box, and all of the items were summer themed.


No comments:

Post a Comment