Monday, July 27, 2015

Hair Hacks

As a Hispanic girl I grew up listening about how important it is to have your hair look beautiful and well put together. And I have suffered through hours of waiting in hair salons, getting over cut, or being disheartened by the outcomes. So I have stopped going to hair salons, and I have suffered through it like a champ.
I completely cut off hair salons as soon as I had entered college, putting that on the back burner.
Why did I do this? 
Well I realized I would no longer have the time to do this, sitting down, waiting.
I don't like salon small talk. Yes I am one of those people. I don't like to give my life's story, or personal info. It's weird I know.
I personally don't really care about how my hair looks. Yes that's a shocker. But that's because I have my own way of dealing it.
How to deal with bad hair days/ lazy hair hacks.
- I want long hair and I don't want to wait years, so I get clip in extension. It's all the same at the end of the day. You can get it sown in or whatever you'd like.
- you don't feel comfortable in extensions get a ponytail extension or a bun extension even a wig.  The options are limitless.
- I have very little time in the mornings so hair is in my everyday hairstyle. Yes lady's get yourself an everyday hairstyle.  Mines is a bun, and when I want it to look special I put in an accessory like a flower.
 
Keeping my hair healthy
- First and foremost I try and avoid heat styling (which is why the everyday bun and the ponytail extensions come in handy)
- I Try to limit hair washing anywhere from 2-3 times a week
-Take in vitamins, they just help, I like biotin for hair, skin and nails
- use conditioners and deep conditioners for softer manageable hair
- Applying oils for shine and health  
- Scalp massages for blood circulation
- Around every 3 months take out a scissor and snip off the ends
These are just some things to help those of you whom don't care much for your hair the lazy way

No comments:

Post a Comment