Monday, August 3, 2015

Pure Smile Choosy Lip Pack

Pure Smile Choosy Lip Pack, this is a very cute and entertaining product. It's used for moisturizing badly chapped lips. They are left on the lips for 15-20 minutes. Price ranges from $1 USD to $2 USD, for a silicon lip patch, and they come a multitude of flavors including peach, milk, fruits, and more. 
My first time using these,I used a fruit flavor and I applied this straight after removing my lip products and I didn't think it was effective.
How it works best:
On my second attempt I decided to make it worth my time. I exfoliated my lips and used the patch after it had been refrigerated for 15 minutes and left it on for around 25 minutes and my lips felt very hydrated and tasted really good.
 
On the negative side they don't stick to your lips by themselves so you have to be laying down for a while. Otherwise these are fun inexpensive way to pamper yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment