Monday, August 17, 2015

Bath and body works collection

I enjoy Bath and Body Works products but I don't go as ham as lot of people. I usually shop around once or twice usually around the sales time.  I use around 1 bottle every one half month sometimes every 2 months don't really use much because it does lather really well. What had inspired me to do this was I just finish off my white tea and ginger body wash. I really really like it and I wish I had known about this before so I would have bought more, but now that I do I want to share some stuff that I really like with you. Keep in mind I don't run out of lotion much so I don't buy a lot of it and I do use a lot of travel sizes for the gym or like when I go visit somebody's house and you work out or it gets too hot so travel sizes are just super convenient and if I want to I can refill them but that's usually like a last resort.
Starting on my Shower gels
  1. Waikiki Beach coconut 10 fl
  2. A thousand wishes 3 fluid
  3. Black raspberry vanilla 10 fl
  4. Velvet sugar 3 fluid 
  5. Cherry blossoms 10 fluid
  6. Mad about you 10 fluid
  7. Mad about you 3 fl
  8. Carried away 10 fluid
  9. Summer rain and linen 10 fl
  10. Amber blush 10 fluid ounces coconut lime breeze 10 fl
  11. Be enchanted 10 fl
  12. Dancing water 10 fl
  13. White citrus 3 FL 
Pocket Hand Sanitizers
1.      Costal Surf and Sun
2.      Copacabana Coconut
3.      Cherry Almond short bread
4.      Dancing Waters
5.      Endless weekend
6.      Fresh snow
7.      Fresh strawberry
8.      Frosted Winterland
9.      Hey Honeybun
10.  I (heart) Paris
11.  Iced blueberries
12.  Island white Pineapple
13.  Island Margarita
14.  Mahogany Tear wood
15.  Mad about You
16.  Merry Cookie
17.  Meyer lemon
18.  Ocean –for men
19.  Pumpkin Frost
20.  Raspberry Meringue
21.  Salted Caramel
22.  Twisted peppermint
23.  Warm Vanilla Sugar
24.  Winter
25.  Winter Candy apples
26.  Zippy Fruit punch

Moisturizer
Waikiki Beach Coconut  10 oz
Velvet sugar 2oz
Twisted peppermint 2oz
Vanilla bean noel 2 oz
 

No comments:

Post a Comment