Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Back to college Haul

I'm back to school is a stressful time in one's life, but you'll have to do it. And I think that this is a way to get what you need on a budget. I think this is good for college students or just freshmans or high school kids whom don't want to spend too much time in the morning getting ready. Personally, the whole getting dressed just kills me, so my wardrobe is filled with basic necessities as you can tell. All of these items I pretty much got on sale but this is not you have to go get it but more of an option for an easy wardrobe.
Cotton Quilted Floral Backpack
The most important thing to have a book bag that you know you like and can carry it what u need. I got myself in a flower pattern book bag for $25 ask JCPenney. But you can find them elsewhere for less I'm pretty sure, but I did have some coupons so it came out to be even less than that. But this is a regular zipper book bag with two front pockets and no sectioning, I really didn't feel like I needed it but if you are someone who is very particular about having a lot of pockets try and find them there's a lot out there. It's also very sturdy material so I know that I can trust it with my laptop.
For materials
I keep one spiral notebook around two pens and a pencil, my laptop, its charger, and a phone charger. I keep it to the bare minimal sometimes with a folder that has loose leaf paper that way I don't have to carry a actual notebook. You have to find out what works best for you I take great notes with my laptop but some people take better hand notes you just have to see what works for you.
Emergency items
Image result for band aid, umbrella, pads-hand sanitizers
-advil or pain killer of choice
-mini umbrella
-band aide
-sanitary products ;
         •pad/ tampons
         •sanitary napkins
         •small pack of tissue paper
          •gum/mints for breath
Clothing
 
Well I feel that comfort rules over fashion, and I know some people love to dress to impress and I'm okay with that but I find it unnecessary when it's 9am and you're going to be sitting in a classroom filled with people you'll probably forget in a couple of months. Sorry to say it but that's how it is.
Generally
Image result for padsThe best thing that I have gotten into in 2015 is Joggers. They are amazing and don't look like complete sweatpants, and they feel amazing and look good. I have purchased sweatpants from multiple places but the most affordable have been from forever 21 for $12 USD. I bought one in gray and another in Burgundy. I also have another one from H&M that I wear on an everyday basis all of these pants are a size large.
 Jean's/ Shirts
I bought 2 high waisted pants from JCPENNEY, the company is Decree and the focus on juniors clothing. The pants were originally $42 USD but I purchased them for $19 each. I purchased one in light blue and a dark blue both in size 13, but they are supper stretchy.
  • 3 pairs of thick leggings. These are just basic you can get them.  Anywhere for $10 each I got mines at JCPenney and forever 21. Size L.
  • Yoga pant, skinny not bell bottom for $10 forever 21.
  •  3 t-shirts. $7.99 each. An avenger’s one, a ninja turtles, and a plain black tee. Size XL
  • 2 plain long sleeve crop tops to pair with my high rise pants. $5.99 at forever 21. Size L
Shoes
  •  Flower pattern slip on shoes $8 from sears. Size 9
  •  Black shoes/ tennis shoes from forever 21 $10. Size 8.5
  •  Green combat boots from K-mart $20.
One of the last items was a nice warm  stretchy jacket in gray for the colder fall time. Bought at sears in a size XL for $19.99.
These were just some things I know comes in handy for the on the go life style. One thing I did not mention is to always have some sort of snack on hand and a water bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment