Monday, August 3, 2015

Wantable August 2015

Hello everybody, I'm back with another installment of my wantable makeup box. For those who are familiar what's Apple have multiple subscription boxes, including a makeup box, A accessories box, and a intimates box, a fashion box and a workout box. The last to work differently than the other ones there more as if you like them keep them and pay for them, while the other boxes are just subscriptions that if you don't like something to return it but you won't get the credit for the next time.  They have very extensive quizzes to help them identify your preferences.
Anyways this time what will decide to include skin-care options to their makeup box. Which excited me, because I'm a huge fan of skin care. So I put in a special request for a skin care and that didn't really want to go single eyeshadows.
What I received in my box
• Bodyography  hydrating mask
Retails for $32 my price $12.91      
Description:
Formulas with age defying antioxidants fruits and plant extracts, this remarkable active mask trenches and hydrate your skin, while improving the texture, an in turn reducing dryness and fine lines
So far I noticed that this smells delicious like a strawberry Jolly Rancher, I'm impressed. It also has a tiny little spatula. I can't wait to use this and review it like it deserves. 
•  Au Naturale cream blusher in Rose
Retail price  $32.00 my price $12.91 
Description
Infuse it cheating with fresh organic color. Are color formulation will nearest this game while landing. Lead ingot in color.  Apply directly to your cheekbones.
When I first saw this I thought it looked like a very purplish color I was actually afraid that it would be just a little too deep. But when applied it blends out really really nicely to a light pinkish purple that isn't too overpowering. And sleek stick packaging is beautiful.
Frankie rose cosmetic eye primer in dark
Retail price for $22 my price $8.88 details
A must-have weightless eye primer for your endless Frankie shadow collection. This creamy and light weightless eye primer evens  out eyelid complexions, leaving your eyes with a matte, neutral finish. Apply small amount of eye primer to the lips with your fingertips.
This is actually perfect for me cuz I'm lazy with ice shadow but it's pretty does even though the little one color and doesn't really match my skin tone its not too far off.
•Ofra Cosmetics lipstick in very sexy
Retail price $13.15 my price $5.31 in which rising formula in rich with antioxidants, vitamin E and natural sunscreen

My box is valued at $99. And I am very excited for all of our products and the best thing of all is that they are all full size which is great for the amount that you pay for plus a lot of this is European brands and natural/ organic products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment