Monday, June 29, 2015

Tony Moly Pandas White Cream


Tony Moly Pandas white Cream

Image result for tony moly panda white magic creamDisclosures; these are my personal opinions, I do not mean to offend or discourage anyone. I am only review the products not the social idealism behind them.  
Unit price $8

This cutely packaged cream is much like Secret key Snow white pack. I am currently in the process of testing the original formula. The whole point of this cream is to temporarily whiten your skin and though time, with regular use it will whiten the skin 1 to 2 shades.  This is not much different than a Self-tanner, for those whom will automatically say it’s racist. It’s much like the American concept of tanning or having radiantly tan skin, in Asia its beautiful whiten skin. But that aside I feel complexed about this product.

Here’s why:

Pros    

·         This was affective in lightening the skin.

·         Does brighten the skin

·         Removed the appearance of all hyperpigmentation

·         Gave the face a completely even skin tone

·         Made the face look soft and skin look smooth among first application.

·         Can be layered for an even more dramatic effect

Cons

·         Thick feeling cream

·         Causes breakouts after 1 hour of use

·          Hard to blend

This contained some toxins that can be harmful. Personally it works but I don’t really like it much. And I wouldn't put personally use this on my face I do like this for the elbows and knees.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment