Monday, June 29, 2015

3b unboxing

This months 3b didn't seem interesting open first glance I felt a bit disappointed at first until I realized that they weren't bad at all. I have had a chance to try them all and Ill give you my opinion on each one.

What's in the bag:

Skin Food Argan oil shampoo

What they say;
This miracle Shampoo contains nourishing argan oil and silk to transform dry, overly processed, damaged hair into healthy and shiny tresses. it permeates deep into the hair follicles to moisturize without weighing hair down. To use wet hair and scalp with lukewarm water. Massage into hair and rinse off thoroughly before following with conditioner.
My response:
At first I was a bit disappointed just because I didn't expect to see a shampoo but honestly its not ad t all. it has this fresh fruit smell that's not childish. it also foams really well and leaves a fresh clean scent behind.

Etude House precious mineral BB cream

what they say
BB creams are short for blemish balm and offer hydration coverage and the protection in one. This Etude House BB moisturizes, soothes, and covers any skin blemishes. Start with a small amount and easily layer for increase coverage. This BB Cream is one of our favorites because it's easy to apply, blends well, and is lightweight on the skin. Apply to face using a foundation brush or simply with your fingers.
My response;
I wasn't too happy about the bb cream, now if any of you have been reading my post, you know that I fall under the medium tan to dark spectrum depending on the foundation. But generally speaking for those whom use mac I am around a  NW28. So the color was off but the size was super small but a decent tester I guess. Beside the color and size it did provide a nice amount of coverage that didn't make my skin look too dry or dewy. It does have a slight powdery scent and lasted around 6 hours. you barely notice its there and overall its not bad at all. I think ill just mix this in with a dark foundation to get the perfect color and coverage.

Its skin mango white lip and eye remover tissue

What they say
 Mango steen extract I'm a green tea extract, on extract, olive oil, and aragon oil or come by and ended gentle makeup remover to take off makeup after a long day, even mean the toughest a waterproof mascara doesn't have a chance. Wipe off makeup and follow up with a facial cleanser
My response
This is so good. like I mean really , really good. It wiped off my lipstick and foundation not my mascara but that's ok. The wipe itself was a great quality one that was resistant and they were very moist. the smell was beautifully fruity as well.

A'PIEU Finger blusher


 this cream blush is a great for achieving a natural and rosy flush to the cheeks that just makes you glow. After applying BB cream or foundation that is small amount to your cheeks with your fingers or blend out using a flat-topped stippling brush
My response;
I was not very pleased this color fade on me so hard-core its sad. the color its self was this pretty baby pink with a little coral. I had to use multiple layers to just get it to be seen. but it did work as a lip color. so I decided to mix it with the foundation sample and it worked great together.

 

The value of the products in full size & extra info:

Skin food, argan oil shampoo $12-15
Etude House precious mineral BB cream comes in 3 shades light to medium light $15-25
Its skin mangowhite lip and eye remover tissue $3-7
A'PIEU Finger blusher $6-8 and 3 shades available

No comments:

Post a Comment