Thursday, June 18, 2015

Rainbow shop, forever21, and H&M

Hello everybody, it's almost summer and you know what that means, summer clothes.  But I do have a small disclaimer,  I am a working girl, who takes college classes in the summer so I have to dress in a certain way to keep a little professionalism in my job, or at school.  But I did buy a couple of hang out outfits, which I will tell you which ones they are. Once again I am not 95 lbs, or 65 km. I am on the heavier side, but I am an active female who does go to the gym regularly. And I personally enjoy wearing big shirts. But anyways let's get started.
First Stop "Rainbows"
This is a popular store for juniors to young adults featuring fun, colorful, on trend clothing and basics for both plus size and regular. they also have clothes for kids and lots of accessories. 
•2 loose racerback shirts with lace lining.  One in black and another in blue. 1X, $5 each
• one " I'm a fashion blogger" muscle shirt size xlarge $7
•one sport shirt that said "flawless 39" size large $7
2 sandles one in beige and the other In black. Both for $20

Forever21,
Another on trend store offering cute array of "hipster/ hippy" and "edgy and preppy" and even work and party outfits. They are pretty good at their array of choices. they offer clothes for men and children. But they were having a sale on jeans for $8.
•3 jeans, mid-rise (which is almost touching the belly button) $7 in dark blue, medium blue, and medium gray all size 31.
• deep dark blue Jean high waisted  $10.
•Black nail polish $2.50

H&M
This is a popular store based more for neutral lovers, with basics for professional clothing as well as casual.  Doesn't offer much for plus sizes, but do include maternity clothes as well as children and men.
• Baby blue, high waisted jeans on sale for $10 size 12.
•plain black belt $5 size medium
•cute low crop shirt $5 size medium
•loose pastel pink shirt $5 size large.

No comments:

Post a Comment