Tuesday, October 20, 2015

versace yellow diamond Review

I received this in my scent bird subscription, I got a .27oz travel size for $14.95.
 
Yellow Diamond Versace for womenVersace Yellow Diamond  is a newer scent  released in 2011. A 1oz bottle  will cost you around $50, bit it comes in a beautiful rectangular   glass bottle and is a pale yellow color.
What the company  says;
- Notes
Citron from Diamante, Pear Sorbet, Neroli, Bergamot, Nymphea, Freesia, Orange Blossom, Mimosa, Amber Wood, Palo Santo, Musk 
- For whom/ what? luxurious and feminine  for a surprisingly  Radiant fragrance.  
 
My opinion:
-What I think its for?
its for those wont love a fresh light scent. I see this being young, but still mature. Apropreat for the daytime and work
 
- Notes that I smell:
lemon, bergamot, airy orange blossom, water lily and amber even a hint of musk.
 
Comments  
It's a sweet very  vanilla -ish beginning, with a  strong citric smell. That fades into a soft powder last around 3hours which is not much time at all. Once it fades  a bit you get an orangey powder with a cherry blossoms scent.
In reality I'm not a big fan, I'll still use it but I'm glad I didn't buy a full size of this. But this is a really good summer scent, perfect for daytime wear.  If you like this you probably like Light Blue by Dolce & Gabana.
 
If you would like to continue supporting me please use my link, I don't get paid for it but it will give you your second month free travel size perfume of your choice.
 https://www.scentbird.com/r/hooligandiamond     
thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment