Friday, October 16, 2015

Alien By Thierry Mugler Review

Alien Eau De Parfum Spray 2 oz by Thierry MuglerTheirry Mugker is well known for her perfume Angle, this is her latest addition and I has made a serious impression. Marketed in 2005, this perfume is all the rage now in days.  But before I give you my opinion, I want to let you know what the notes are and who they are aiming for.

The notes 
Solar Accord, Jasmine Sambac, Green Notes, Cashmeran, Vanilla, Transparent Amber
Who they are aiming for:
Mysterious ladies, whom still like to be soothing and majestic.

My notes
I smell white flowers/ jasmines, some woods scent with a hint of spice and amber for a little sweetness.
Who its for:
 I think its for the mysterious but still sweet people. Those whom have an edginess to them, because it is simple but the simplicity in the notes mix with he body chemistry which can make the scent loud  or soft.

Do I like this?
Yes and no. here are my reasoning. I love the sweetness in amber, and I love the woody notes but for some reason my body doesn't project the smell as well as others. On me the scent fades in 2 hours leaving me with a weird vanilla scent left over for an hour. So needless to say reapplying can be quite the hassle especially when 2 oz cost $120.  But not everyone has the same experience and that doesn't mean I don't like the smell.  So I use it when I go out. I just recommend getting a sample to see how it works for you.
I bought a sample from scentbird https://www.scentbird.com/r/hooligandiamond
I bought the actual perfume from http://www.fragrancenet.com/perfume/thierry-mugler/alien/eau-de-parfum#191100

No comments:

Post a Comment