Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Fragrancenet review / Haul




Fragrance net is an online retailer that sells high end and affordable perfumes, colognes, high-end makeup, haircare and skincare and beauty tools. They offer discounts or frees shipping, different sizes.

I started using Fragrance net 1 month back when I saw they were selling a 1 oz bottle of Alien by Thierry. I had receive a sample from Sephora, then from Scent bird so I really, really wanted the full perfume. I took the risk and started looking online for sellers when I came upon Fragrance net. They had so many options for alien among so many other perfume I had never heard about and many of which I was familiar with. On seeing reviews for the site I risked it and purchased it (keep in mind I still had both perfume samples to compare).  

They offer perfumes for less if they are used as testers or don’t have a box or a lid. So that seemed intriguing...  

Shipping there are different shipping offers and discount coupons to use I paid all together $51 and received my perfume in 5 days with Fedx shipping.  When I received my box I had coupons waiting for me. My Alien perfume did come in a sealed box with the original packaging around lots of thick packaging paper and once I opened it I was so happy nothing was broken or had leaked. So to test if It was a fake I sprayed my Sephora sample in my left wrist and the full bottle on my right wrist. And have to say there was no difference in performance or scent. So I went crazy with it lol.

I started trying other options such as testers, large size of perfumes, unboxed perfumes. Here’s a list of stuff I have purchased:

Alien Thierry Mugler for women-          Alien by Thierry Mugler 1 oz for $40

-          Gucci Guilty by Gucci 1 oz for $26

-          Tea Rose by Perfumers Workshop 4 oz for $11.99

-          Venezia by Laura Biagiotti 0.84 oz for $20

-          Intimately Beckham by David Beckham 2.5 oz *tester for $12

-          Gucci Guilty Black by Gucci 1 oz for $31

-          Rihanna Rebelle by Rihanna 3.4 tester without cap $19


Gucci Guilty Gucci for womenVenezia 2011 Laura Biagiotti for womenTea Rose Perfumer`s Workshop for womenIntimately Beckham David & Victoria Beckham for women

Gucci Guilty Black Pour Femme Gucci for women



No comments:

Post a Comment