Friday, October 16, 2015

Gucci Guilty Intense Review

I bought a trail size in my Scentbird subscription for $14.95
Original price 1.6 Fl Oz for $96 at Sephora

What the company says
The Official Notes are :
Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Peach, Lilac, Geranium, Ambery Notes, Patchouli.
Made for people whom would like to smell like: Audacious. Provocative. Alluring.

My experience
What I smell when applying:
The first thing I smell is Spices and flowers. Immediately after  I begin to smell The amber and powder then it fades into a citrus scents but still holding a little bit of musk to it.

What do I think about it?
It is a beautifully sexy smell. Its alluring alright and it is long lasting (around 7 hours wear). Its made for The sexy mature women, for the evening. NOT for the Club at least in my opinion.   It Smells better with cool temperatures from what I have experienced.

Why others may not like this?
 It may smell to sweet on people (if you know your body tends to make things smell sweet you might not like it).
Its strong on others like myself
but others don't take well, so the smell maybe too faint.
If you would like to keep supporting me please use this link

No comments:

Post a Comment